All Life services are offered by trained staff and volunteers and provide emotional and practical support throughout pregnancy and afterwards.
Life offers a range of services to all those dealing with an unplanned pregnancy.
Call into any Care Centre or
Telephone our Helpline 1850 281 281 from 10am to 9pm Monday -Sunday
Live Internet chat with a counsellor is available from 10am – 5pm Monday – Saturday
Services offered by Life:
- Free pregnancy testing.
- Crisis Pregnancy Counselling at any time during pregnancy.
- Information on entitlements/referral to other services.
- Information and Support with Adoption Services
- Accommodation during Pregnancy and after Birth if required.
- Post Pregnancy Supports
- Support and Counselling to Fathers and other Family Members.
- Counselling after an Abortion
- Education/Outreach Programme for schools
- Parenting Courses